About The Hub
The Hub is a membership-based home education support network. You must be a member to enroll in a course or to run a course.
There are many benefits only accessible to our members. The membership is a low-cost annual fee. All offerings are low-cost and user-pays so that you only have to pay for things that you and your children actually wish to use.
- The Hub has been set up by an Australian Home Educating family with two teens; We run the long-running Facebook group Home Education in Australia;
- It has been a long-time passion to create a type of online home ed co-op for several years to make home-ed more accessible;
- Several other home ed supporting features are/will be available – an advertising directory for non-course-based resources or services; events listings; a member’s map; group forums [not on Facebook];
* terms and conditions apply
The online co-op is a major part of what we offer. Members can purchase access to a growing variety of interesting opportunities. These are specifically designed for the home-educating community.
We aim to keep courses economical. The courses are provided by a variety of people who are also members, in true co-op fashion.
Course fees may be additional to the annual fee for your Hub membership.
If you are interested in running a course, please contact us. (We offer generous terms.)
Directories – for educational resources; for buy-swap-sell opportunities.
Courses* are only available to members.
Course leaders* are also members.
Do you have a course to offer? If so, we would love to hear from you!
Is there a particular course you would like to see available? Let us know and we will endeavour to make it happen.
* Terms and conditions apply.
Designed as a subscription-based, real-life commerce mentoring and educational opportunity.
You must be a member to enroll in the course.
Contact us for more information.
Organise your membership now.
click on the button below and contact us at our Facebook page.